OJS systems feature Reliable Controls and we are a Reliable Authorized Dealer. We can help you reduce your energy budget by designing an efficient building controller system that gives your facilities manager the control they need for heating, cooling (HVAC), lighting, security, and more. Many of our employees hold LEED credentials and can design a system that will show you savings of 30%, 40%, or more over what your current, or older system may be using.
Reliable controllers also offer full trend log capabilities and can store your data for as long as you need: for tracking, energy savings verification, or if it is required by regulations in your industry. We specialize in Health Care facilities, Class ‘A’ Office Buildings, Institutional Buildings (schools K-12, College, and Universities), Commercial Buildings, and more.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to meet with our building specialists.
OJS Building Services is an authorized Reliable Controls Dealer. Our product line Reliable Controls specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected building controls. Building controls are known as direct digital controls, but can also be referred to as BACnet® building automation systems or facility energy management systems.
The MACH-System encompasses all of these industry-standard terms because it monitors and controls the complete spectrum of digital building equipment while remaining simple, flexible, sustainable, and competitively priced. Our designs utilize the ASHRAE standard BACnet protocol and ship with a 5-year warranty.
OJS Building Services is part of The Reliable Controls Authorized Dealer network which is a worldwide group of talented, independent controls contractors who are committed to selling, installing, and servicing Reliable Controls products in their local community.
Our Reliable Controls MACH-System Features:
- Using the ASHRAE® standard BACnet® protocol, the fully programmable, peer-to-peer building controls and software are designed and manufactured in-house and shipped with an industry-recognized, five-year warranty.
- BACnet tested and listed
- Robust, modular hardware design
- Universal Inputs and Outputs
- Hand-Off-Auto (HOA) Switches
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Ethernet and or EIA-485
- B/IP, B/Ethernet, MS/TP, PTP
- Industry Best 5 Year Warranty
- Backward Compatible
- Secured System Access
- EnOcean® Wireless IntegrationContact us to schedule a free consultation to meet with our building specialists.