At OJS Building Services, we always look for bright, energetic individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a new opportunity, provide us with your contact information and upload your qualifications in PDF format or Microsoft Word Format.
Current Career Opportunities:
Executive Assistant – Mishawaka Office
We have an immediate need for an Executive Assistant at our Mishawaka Office. This is an excellent position with future growth opportunities. OJS Building Services is a great place to work; we reward talent and outstanding effort.
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience with QuickBooks & Payroll
- Job Costing
- Receptionist experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
- Greet visitors/answer phones and direct inquiries to proper departments
- Managing payroll
- Administering the job workflow paperwork
- Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness with on-time delivery of tasks and/or projects
- This is a full-time position
- Other duties may be assigned
Join our growing team! We have offices in Mishawaka and Indianapolis. This position is for the Mishawaka office. We offer top pay and benefits. Send in your Resume today!
Commercial HVAC Technician – Indianapolis Area
OJS Building Services has an immediate need for an experienced commercial HVAC technician.
Are you looking for a long-term career? We urgently need a full-time service technician with strong commercial and industrial HVAC troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance experience. OJS Building Services is a great place to work; we reward talent and outstanding effort.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- HVAC experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen (both required)
- Experience working with refrigeration, large boilers, and chillers is a big plus
- Take ownership of client HVAC systems by putting the customers’ interests first
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Provide excellent communication with job site contacts
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and interpret schematic drawings
- General mechanical knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and building trades
- Proficient in reading, writing, grammar, and mathematical skills
Join our growing team! We have offices in Mishawaka and Indianapolis. This position is for the Indianapolis Area. We offer top pay and benefits. Qualified candidates will be issued a service vehicle and all tools necessary to provide exceptional service to our customers. Upload your qualifications below or call 574-274-1541.